Sunday, September 25, 2011

Product Review: Shaklee

Erin over at Healthy Branscoms was generous enough to send me a sample of Shaklee concentrate to try out. An itty bitty sample made two 16-oz bottles of organic cleaner, one for windows and one all-purpose cleaner. I've had this sample for a couple of weeks, and I finally got two spray bottles to make this cleaner.

I've read nothing but good things about Shaklee, but I'm a serious skeptic, so I was really excited to see the results when I used the all-purpose cleaner today. Natalie had a serious nose-bleed during the night, and being the procrastinator that I am, I still have not put a waterproof mattress pad/protector over her mattress, so there was a disgusting stain on her brand-spankin' new mattress. Yuck! Then...a light bulb went off! I scurried to the kitchen to grab my Shaklee all-purpose cleaner. Two little sprays and some blotting, and this is what Natalie's mattress looked like

What's that? You don't see a stain? No signs of a bloody nose anywhere? Let's look a little closer:


I didn't take a "before" shot, but, believe me, there was a stain. Thanks to my new Shaklee all-purpose cleaner, no one ever has to know. I've already warned the hubs that we will be budgeting for Shaklee in the near future.

1 comment:

Erin Branscom said...

Thanks so much for the great post!! :) I am so glad it came out! I have a friend who used the nature bright to get out fingernail polish once! It is crazy how awesome it works! :)

Share