Sunday, February 20, 2011

Le Bounce

I've totally been a blogging failure this month. The combination of trying to keep my house clean, sort of being in a funk, changing my priorities, and a slow computer = me not doing any more on the computer than necessary. As I it here, Nathan and Natalie are napping after playing so hard today, and I'm looking around at all the straightening up that needs to done, but I wanted to post about our day yesterday.

Nathan and I took Natalie to a new local kiddie attraction called Le Bounce. The old Rust & Martin furniture store turned into the "City Centre", and inside are Le Bounce and a yoga/dance studio. There will be a cafe opening soon, and I don't know what else will be there. Le Bounce is a huge room of inflatable bouncey houses, slides, and obstacle courses. Natalie had a blast, and she went down for a nap like a champ (though that nap was short-lived). It's definitely a place we plan to frequent with Natalie. At $8 for kids 2+ years and supervising adults free all.day.long, it's really not a bad price, even if we go weekly. Nathan and I know to wear athletic clothes and just stuff a diaper and wipes in the camera bag next time, though. Boy, did we get a workout! There's a 400 sq. ft. area for little bitty kids that houses little chairs and bean bag chairs, books, puzzles, and some little tykes things (not to mention a 50-something inch tv and some rocking chairs for parents), a smaller bouncey house for kids 4 and under, and then the rest of the 6100 sq ft building for everyone else. Natalie liked the big-kid inflatables best, so Nathan and I went through those obstacles with her time and time again. We are looking into renting out the building for Natalie's birthday in December.
This is a kid's dreamworld, right?

Natalie sure had fun, despite the horrified look on her face.

Look at that sweet, sweet smile!

No comments:

Share