Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Girl's Room

Poor Natalie has never really had a "themed" or "decorated" room. When she was born, we lived in a 700 sq ft apartment and were only going to be there for 5 months, so we didn't really decorate her nursery. I'm working on getting her room all fixed up now. She has a toddler bed, and we have a twin-sized bed in one of our guest rooms (which would make financial sense), but we would really like to get her a full-size bed to decrease the chance of her rolling off. It would also be good for sleepovers with her BFF when she's a smidge older. I've been looking at decor for awhile, but cannot commit to anything, especially with our budget.

Here are some things I like. What do you think?


{found here}

{here}

 {here}

{here}

{here}

Cherry Blossom Art{here- not loving that price!}

My in-laws recently bought Natalie a brightly-colored ceiling fan, so her room will have bright colors as opposed to pastels. Hobby lobby also has a few cute things.

I've been reading some amazing blogs that have included decorating and organizing kids' rooms, so hopefully it won't be much longer until I fall in love with something and get over my fear of decorating-commitment.

Do you have any good decorating sites to recommend for inspiration?

No comments:

Share