Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day

We got quite a bit of snow today, enough to close about 150 schools in the area and cause numerous accidents. I'm not a big fan of the snow, and am a little disappointed, because I think this stuff is going to stick around for a few days. Driving conditions weren't horrible today, and even though we shouldn't have any more snow for several days, I'm more worried about the road conditions tomorrow, after people stop driving on the slush and it refreezes with the rapidly dropping temperatures tonight. I'm thinking I definitely should have chosen a profession that gets snow days! I didn't get any pictures of the snow today, but I'm sure there won't be much change by tomorrow, so I'll snap one then.

**ETA:

Can you believe Natalie didn't want to play in this?

No comments:

Share