Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I Don't Want to Forget

When Natalie does or says something cute, I always think, 'This is something I could never forget.' Guess what? Most of the time, I forget. So I was inspired to post about things I don't want to forget by the momma of an adorable two-year old little girl(check out her blog here).

*The way Natalie tries to imitate the dances fom Angelina Ballerina: The Nutcracker Sweet. She loves to dance, and will instruct anyone around her to dance when there's music of any kind playing, even if it's the alphabet song on her Leap Frog Fridge Phonics toy.

*Natalie will throw herself on the floor, look up to see if anyone was looking, and yell, "I'm okay!" Then do it again.

*The way Nathan will hold up Natalie's Woody doll and say, "There's a snake in my boot!" in his best Woody voice.

*The way Natalie will put any object that resembles a camera up to her eye and say, "Cheese!", and any object that looks like a phone (or sometimes doesn't) and say, "Hello?" then start carrying on a conversation with whomever she pretends is on the other end.

*The way Natalie calls Sleeping Beauty "Sleeping Cutie".

What kinds of things do you want to remember from this time in your life?

No comments:

Share