Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Saturday

Today was such a great day. We didn't do anything special (I think that's what made it so great). I started my day off by going to the tanning salon (I'm already feeling better after just a week of tanning), then the three of us spent the day at home. The house was in decent shape, thanks to Nathan being off work most of the day yesterday, so I didn't feel too stressed about getting the house clean. It was a nice day to turn on the Scentsy, open the windows, and play with Natalie. She was pretty good today and so anxious to see her grandparents. My mother-in-law stopped by after hosting a bridal shower, and she brought "party cakes" as Natalie calls any cake or cupcake. Then my parents stopped by on their way through town, and they brought Natalie a pink Cardinals jacket and a Finding Nemo DVD (thank goodness, because Natalie's been asking to watch Nemo for a few days). I had planned to buy it for her Easter basket, but now I will find her another movie. I love watching Natalie show out in front of her grandparents. She's such a ham! Since we had visitors during naptime, there was no nap today. Thankfully Natalie was ready for bed much earlier than usual. I think Nathan and I will have an at-home date night watching Date Night...after March Madess games are over for the night.

No comments:

Share