Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where Did Spring Go?

Spring officially started last weekend, but we had been lucky enough to have spring-like temperatures prior to that. Early this week it was nice out, but yesterday there was snow and sleet, and today it's raining and in the upper 30s. I've been ready for this weather to go away since December; spring weather can return any time. Although, since it is a nasty day out, I won't feel guilty for putting in a movie for Natalie while I veg out on the couch, drink hot chocolate, and catch up on some blogs.

Natty and I met my mom at the mall this morning. Mom needed to make a few stops, and I wanted to go to Bath & Body Works to use my coupon for a free 2oz bottle of Country Chic lotion. It smells great! We got some great deals at Macy's Gymboree, and Victoria's Secret. I lucked out, because my mom had lots of coupons, so she did most of the paying. She's so good to us!

I think tomorrow is supposed to be another dreary day. The in-laws are coming by to visit; it's been two weeks since they've seen Natalie, and they're having withdrawls. Nathan and I will take the opportunity while we have free babysitters to run to the grocery store without having to haul Natalie along. Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive, yet relaxing, day.

No comments:

Share