Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Weekend

We had a really great weekend with my mom's family. Saturday we went to my aunt and uncle's house out in the middle of nowhere. It's so beautiful and relaxing, and Natalie had a great time swimming, swinging, jumping on the trampoline, riding the Ranger, and seeing the cows and horse. She's already ready to go back!






It was seriously about 65 degrees in the house, so when I took the camera outside for pictures, my lens fogged up. Foggy lens = crappy pictures :(

We spent Saturday night with my parents and took some pictures after church on Sunday.








My dad requested a picture of Natalie on his deer target. "This deer is her childhood." Oh, Daddy-O!
*Nathan wasn't present for pictures, as he was lying on the couch, sick.
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Share