Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's the Weekend!

I'm so thankful it's the weekend! I've been so tired for the last several days, so I went to bed at 9:00 last night and slept off and on until 7:00 this morning. It was exactly what I needed. I had planned to go yard-saling this morning, and I still might, but it looks cold and windy, so this could just as easily be a "spend-all-day-inside-the-house" kind of day.

Natalie and I made chocolate chip pancakes topped with cool whip for breakfast, just like Bob Evans serves them. I love having a little helper in the kitchen. I'm thinking since she likes to be in the kitchen so much, she may get a personalized apron for her birthday. I should start looking around on Etsy.

Today I plan on catching up on Project Purge from Jen at IHeart Organizing.

I also want to start working on something like this for Natalie's room, sooner rather than later, and this for our family reunion auction in June.

Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party at a local "petting zoo". They have
Alpacas, Antelope, Aoudads, Birds, Camels, Cavies, Deer, Donkeys, Emu, Goats, Ibex, Kangaroos, Llamas, Ostriches, Porcupines, Reptiles, Rheas, Tortoises, Wallabies, Zebras, and many more. (this is the list copy and pasted from their website). Natalie is going to love it, I'm sure! I just hope the weather holds out. I think it's supposed to be in the low 60s and mostly sunny, so it should be nice.

I don't know if anyone reads this blog, but if you are reading, I hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Share