Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life- Reading List

Kelly's Korner is an awesome blog I've recently started reading. On Fridays, Kelly does a special post called "Show Us Your Life" and each week there's a different topic. This week's topic is "Reading List". I recently picked up reading as a hobby; while I was in college the only reading I did was in text books and research articles. Most recently, I completed The Shack, which was pretty good.

Right now I'm reading this:


.
I borrowed it from a friend at work (who has 5 kids- bless her heart!). She recommended I read a particular chapter, given Natalie's age. I decided I would just read the whole book. I've had several laugh-out-loud moments, but I don't know how many of the author's other books I will read.

Consider me shallow, but the next books on my reading list are


and



I love me some Tori Spelling!

3 comments:

*Kelly* said...

I keep meaning to read Tori Spellings books. I've always been a fan!!!

Erin Branscom said...

Love reading Tori Spelling! Her first book got me hooked! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Love your blog! I am following you!

Amy said...

Kelly- I'm loving Tori and Dean's new show!

Erin- Good to know her books are good! I'm so glad to have a follower :) Going to check out your blog now! Thanks!

Share