Friday, July 1, 2011

The Holiday Weekend Has Arrived!

This week has been incredibly busy at work for both Nathan and me. Last night I was asleep on the couch before 9:00pm (but was up at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 4am, and up for the day at 5:30am), and poor Nathan worked all night on call (and all day today), so he's sleeping now.

I'm so grateful this is a long weekend for us. Fourth of July festivities are always so fun. Tomorrow we will go to our hometown (about an hour away), and Natalie will stay with my in-laws while Nate and I have a night out with my parents. We are going to a Wine Company to listen to an awesome band (one of Nate's bosses is in the band). Sunday we will head back home and attend our subdivision's annual 4th of July party. Natalie will love the fireworks this year! Hopefully Monday we can sleep in and do little to nothing. What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

Since work has pretty much consumed our lives this week, I will leave you with pictures of cuteness from the month of June:






And a video



A Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life" post will be up later tonight. Be on the lookout!

1 comment:

Kristen Thornburg said...

I am LOVING this coming weekend... I am going to relax, relax, relax!!

Share