Monday, July 25, 2011

Snippets

* We are about a month away from our beach vacation. I'm really looking forward to it! It's going to be Nathan, Natalie, and myself, accompanied by my parents, my sister, and my in-laws. We'll be sharing a condo for a long weekend. Should be interesting!

* It feels so good to have a really clean house! We thoroughly cleaned before our pool party Saturday, and I'm doing my best to keep up with it.

* Natalie busted her lip at daycare today. Her poor little top lip is fat, but a "popsicle makes it all better"...according to Natalie, a popsicle makes everything better. She tells me that her friend pushed her to the floor, but the teacher was in the bathroom with another kid and didn't see exactly what happened.

* I've always been a sweets-loving kind of girl. Lately, I feel kinda gross after eating sweets. I could practically live on fresh fruits, veggies, and yogurt, especially this time of year. I guess that's a good thing since I'm trying to get myself in better shape.

* We finally bought Natalie a bedding set! It's about time! Her room is far from complete, but I will post before and after pictures soon.

* My mom took Natalie and me shopping yesterday. Tonight may be a double-post night. I'll post about all our deals!

No comments:

Share