Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw this on a blog and thought I'd play along. :)

Age: 24
Bed Size: Queen but we totally need a king-size!
Chore I Hate: Washing dishes, sweeping
Dogs: None, but we play with all the neighbors' dogs all the time :)
 Essential Start of Your Day: A shower!
Favorite Color: I love color! My "favorite" changes depending on my mood.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Job Title: RN, MDS Coordinator
Live: In our first "home" in the cul-de-sac of a great subdivision in Southeast Missouri
Kids: Natalie, she's 2
Milk or Dark Chocolate: I just love chocolate
Nicknames: Ame
Overnight Hospital Stays: Just for the birth of Natalie 
Pet Peeve: Littering
Quote From a Movie: "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."- A Cinderella Story (yeah, the one with Hillary Duff) 
Siblings: One older sister, Angela
Underwear: My style has changed since high school and college :)
Vegetable you love: I love almost all veggies! My favorites are carrots and broccoli
What Makes You Run Late: Getting Natalie ready 
X-Rays You Have Had: What haven't I had x-rayed? I was an athlete; I had lots of injuries.
Yummy Food You Make: Homemade chicken & dumplings
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Monkeys of any kind
Time You Wake Up: Between 5 and 5:30am, usually even on the weekends.
 
Let me know if you do this; I'd love to read it!
 
Every time I click "post", a few lines move. Just pretend they're in alphabetical order :)
Right- or Left-Handed: Right  
Height: 5'6-ish
Instruments I Play: Flute and Piano. But haven't touched either in years. 

1 comment:

Tales of a young mamma said...

ha i love a cinderalla story :) and EEk that's Early to wake up!! 7 kills me!

Share