Sunday, May 1, 2011

The last few days have been busy with the yard sale, having the in-laws here, and other obligations, so my computer time has been VERY limited. We did pretty well at our yard sale, and we got rid of junk...that's a win-win! I feel crummy today- I've had a sore throat for awhile, and I'm thinking a possible URI. Nathan's going to talk to a local ENT physician for his opinion since I had strep throat in October and January, and 4 sore throats since January (swollen tonsils and all). I'd bet money that I will no longer have tonsils by the end of the year). Since I've felt bad and it's been a rainy day, I spent the morning clipping and organizing coupons, and this afternoon I got caught up on Facebook and blog-reading. 

A few pictures to sum up the month of April

Hello Kitty came to our local Macy's

Little friend at a local safari park for a birthday party

And this is where the storm hit hard, knocked out power for a few seconds, and messed with my Internet connection. I can't upload pictures now. Bummer!

No comments:

Share