Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day, and I have yet to see my mom or Natalie. I'm looking forward to getting Natalie back from my parents- she spent the night with them last night. Here's Natalie, my mom, and me on Easter

My mom has been so wonderful to my sister, Nathan, and me. I couldn't ask for a better mom!

Nathan and I had a date night last night. For being in our 20s, we are pretty pathetic. We went shopping, in our first attempt at "extreme couponing" shopping. It was fun, but I think this is a challenge I should take on by myself. :) We rented Due Date (not as good as I thought it would be) and Jackass 3 (can't wait to watch it this afternoon after church), ordered McAlisters and made frozen strawberry margaritas. A night in alone is just what we needed.

It's BEAUTIFUL outside today! We're going to wash our cars, work on the yard, and play with Natalie all afternoon. Ahhh, how I love springtime! Maybe I can get some cutesy pictures of Natalie today.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies, mommies-to-be, and fur-baby mommies today!

No comments:

Share