Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


Memorial Day weekend was a busy one! Wedding and birthday party Saturday afternoon, wedding reception Saturday evening, lake all.day on Sunday (which led to an awfully painful sunburn), bonfire Sunday night, and back to reality (minus work) on Monday.

I didn't get any pictures from the wedding, but here's the rest of the weekend:


Nathan enjoying the lake


Chelcy and me catching the rays that resulted in us both having horrible sunburns on our upper backs.

Reggie dancing with his dog Chloe around the bonfire

Obviously Nathan was having a good time

This looks like the "Redneck Yacht Club"...never heard the song? Check it out here.
 Sunday while we were relaxing on the lake, Natalie was with her Mimi and Paw Paw:



I don't think we could've been blessed with a more wonderful kiddo!

Monday we took my friend's dog to spend the week with her parents before they leave for Gulf Shores. Natalie got to play with him for awhile.




Now Nathan thinks we need to get Natalie a little dog.




1 comment:

Mallory said...

Ok, this is crazy! Small world! As I was looking at your pictures and saw you and Chelcy I immediately thought of my college roommate's sister-in-law, because the name is spelled pretty different...then I saw Reggie! I was roommates and great friends with Ashley AuBuchon, Reggie's sister! How cool, so are you from Bonne Terre?

Share